1 of 563 >
if emotional scars were visible would porn be such a turn on
men get off on women crying and sobbing so……….
that’s a generalization
90% of the most popular porn sold has physical violence towards women, 80% had verbal abuse. look at any porn website. look at the *popular* or *most viewed* or whatever and you will hundreds of videos of women with tears in their eyes and mascara running down their faces.
the straight agenda
- "how do lesbians have sex"
- bad facial hair
- weed socks
- "IM NOT GAY!!!!"
- comparing their relationship to romeo and juliet
the key difference between women hating men and men hating women is that the former developed as a reaction to the latter, but we still have no clue why men decided to just start hating us
a few years back i was sitting with a girl from high school and discussing where we were going for college. so i mentioned some university and the first thing she says is ‘ew don’t go there. There are so many filipinos it’ll feel like sitting in a maids’ office’
#middle east #kuwait
g*psy is a racial slur just fyi not a white girl lifestyle
Things I hope people will learn in 2014
- difference between sex and gender
- difference between view on trans community vs view on gender theory
- definition of racism and sexism (by which I mean if you believe in misandry or reverse racism, you need to stop using Wikipedia articles written by Whitey McWhite as primary source of information)
- goal: liberation (you can talk till next century about equality, but no equality will be reached by asking oppressors very nicely to start treating you as human)
- male/female socialization is a thing, come on, did you fail sociology in high school
hey, earl! ya butt!